Saturday, May 26, 2018

Introduction to individual composer profiles

After many of our tireless efforts, we've managed to get a large amount of composer credits for many of the 90s  Falcom game soundtracks. In particular, I'm interested in some of the composers from that time. Those would be Hirofumi Matsuoka, Mieko Ishikawa, Atsushi Shirakawa, Naoki Kaneda, Masaru Nakajima, Takahiro Tsunashima, and Satoshi Arai. The following posts will attempt to analyze each composer and investigate what they did during and after leaving Falcom (exception being Mieko Ishikawa who is still employed under Falcom).

Our biggest challenge now is to figure out composer credits for Brandish VT, or Brandish 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections: All you have to do is ask

Video Game Music is something criminally underrated. In particular, I began with the music of my childhood. Growing up, me and my brothers h...